BRISBANE VALLEY and KILKIVAN TO KINGAROYRAIL TRAIL GUIDE
The Fourth Edition of the Brisbane Valley Rail Trail Guide includes the Kilkivan to Kingaroy Rail Trail, and is available as a printed booklet and also for download as a PDF.
This is a 44 page A4 publication containing detailed maps of :
- The Brisbane Valley Rail Trail.
- The Kilkivan to Kingaroy Rail Trail (aka South Burnett Rail Trail.)
- The Link Trail between Kingaroy and Yarraman via Nanango.
- Suggested routes from Gympie North Station to Kilkivan.
- Street maps of the 20 towns along the route.
- 19 detailed maps of MTB, gravel cycling and bushwalking recreational trails along the route.
Retail price for the printed BVRT + KKRT Guide is $9.95; order here for delivery within Australia including postage and packing for $12. Prices are Australian Dollars with no GST. Pay via PayPal using your PayPal account or a credit card.
For any other means of payment or to order multiple copies, please get in touch.
Alternatively purchase and download the PDF and print off pages at will. You are welcome to print pages for your friends, but please don't share the PDF online. We don't email it to you, it's far too large. After paying at PayPal, press the [Return to Seller's Website] button to download your PDF. We will also email the download link to you.
You can rely on the following sources for the latest information about what's happening on the BVRT:
Here is an amazing video of two riders completing the BVRT in both directions in 4 days - it's from Tri Fit with Tim and Amanda:
A video produced by the Brisbane Valley Rail Trail Users Association: